945/1661?

ETH/DEE

Fick mich
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW7is4VU9Vk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW7is4VU9Vk[/ame]

These numbers seem pretty high for my set up. Dynojet 224xLC. Thoughts?

P7100 24V
Benched NED 215 pump @ 600cc
Weston's Comp DVs
Mach 6 injectors
Colt big stick
Hamilton valve train
Silver bullet over S480

Last edited:
66/74 paired with an 80mm charger have always been a good recipe for 900hp. BUT, being a 12mm pump it seems they might be corrected numbers.

I was there on Sunday, saw your runs. My truck also made more than normal, about 100 more hp, but I didn't like the dyno graph. The first of 3 pulls it was a smooth, normal graph. Made 857/1402. Typical first pull numbers. Second pull I get a big bump in the graph and it says 927/ 1934. Third pull I bottomed the strain gauge, says 2000 ft. lbs. and 1000.56 hp. I think that dyno needs a little calibration work, and operator training. Also, mine was down on boost by 30 psi, and normally cleans up on the street nicely. Never did there. I'll see if I can post the video....

Edit: It was also being run in load cell mode, not the typical inertia dyno that most diesel guys use. Supposed to be more accurate, IDK.

Last edited:
I was there on Sunday, saw your runs. My truck also made more than normal, about 100 more hp, but I didn't like the dyno graph. The first of 3 pulls it was a smooth, normal graph. Made 857/1402. Typical first pull numbers. Second pull I get a big bump in the graph and it says 927/ 1934. Third pull I bottomed the strain gauge, says 2000 ft. lbs. and 1000.56 hp. I think that dyno needs a little calibration work, and operator training. Also, mine was down on boost by 30 psi, and normally cleans up on the street nicely. Never did there. I'll see if I can post the video....

Edit: It was also being run in load cell mode, not the typical inertia dyno that most diesel guys use. Supposed to be more accurate, IDK.

Load cells work well, but it does somewhat depend on the operator.

Heard on FB that a few others were stating their numbers were abnormal as well. Bring it out to Numidia Aaron, or up to mass diesel one weekend.

FWIW, the last run that made the 945 was right at 74psi, exactly what I see on the street. I'll post the graph later.

Back