94's having problems

Feed Bunk

Our 94 powerstroke acts like its only firing on the left side of the engine. My hearings not good enough to be certain. It started doing it intermediatley driving home. Now its all it does. The voltmeter drops to nothing and the check engine light comes on. Just wondering if any of you, had any thoughts or inuputs on what to look for.

prolly a burnt injector wiring harness causing radio noise into wiring harness, might even be idm

dorman products makes a cheap repair kit part# 615-202 available at most parts stores or get ahold of me and i can send ya one. little advice is to cut an splice the wires one by one if you don't know the wiring to avoid messing up the firing order, the outer wires are for the glow plugs and doesn't matter which order, middle wire is injector grounds, and other 2 are injector controls don't get these two mixed up!

Okay thanks, we got a little busy and needed the truck in a hurry so I had our local car mechanic do it, after I figured out what it was. Probably should get one for the drivers side to have on hand though.

no problem this is what i do for a living, just happened to be bored on a rainy day

Back