95 12 valve eclb 4x4 trade

smoke_4_me

1995 2500 auto with 222,000 miles
5" lift with 18" wheels and 35" cepek tires
AFC is gutted and fuel plate is out but can be put back in
straight pipe exhaust k&n filter

This is a good truck that runs excellent never had a gooseneck ball but the truck has been used. The truck isnt in mint condition and it needs the front end rebuilt (ball joints, tie rod ends, trac bar ect.) but is priced accordingly. I am more interested in trading for a 1 ton second or third gen truck must be a manual tranny but will consider offers and also have money to add on my end for the right truck. Let me know what you got, would rather have a 4x4 but will consider 2wd trucks as well.

$7000 obo but like i said would be more interested in trades. PM me for more info i will be straight up honest as to what the truck needs becuase like i said its not a perfect truck but is a good one.

Pics are coming

No the tranny is not slipping, however i havn't ever had it loaded just use it for daily driving and only pulled bumper pull trailers every once in a while. A couple of months ago i pulled a chevy 1500 on a trailer for about 45 miles or so and it did just fine.

Im in western ky...I was really looking for a extended or crew cab but im in a bind for a one ton right now so yeah i would definately consider it any pics?

I've got a guy looking at maybe buying my wheels/tires/dually bed off my truck (SRW conversion), but if it doesn't work out ill let you know, here a couple pics lemme know what you think
WashedUp.jpg

clean2.jpg

Yeah I'm interested in it I'd be willing to make the drive if your interested

Yeah I'm interested in it I'd be willing to make the drive if your interested

i'll find out from that guy if he's buying or not, i'd be willing to meet you halfway if we did work something out.

I'd love to have that black dually.....

thanks man, if none of this pans out it might be for sale, i'm wanting a SRW in a bad sort of way. I was in Eaton last night at the tug-a-truck, thought i might see you there but i don't know what your new truck looks like.

sounds good...let me know what you find out and we can talk im gonna try to get a one ton drw asap need a hauler for the pulling truck

sounds good...let me know what you find out and we can talk im gonna try to get a one ton drw asap need a hauler for the pulling truck

sounds like a plan, i'll try to get ahold of that guy tonight & see what he's wanting to do.

Back