95 Dodge fuel tank w/ Sump

2Tone12V

Got a fuel tank out of the race truck. It has a sump installed on it already. I will be putting a fuel cell in the truck and won't need it. No clue what they are worth.

If it's worth that much. Someone could purchase the fuel cell in exchange for the tank and sump I have.

I have a used cell if you are looking to go that way, needs a cleaning but it's in good shape.
5E2C6761-EAC5-495D-8AD5-AFF64C7E6192.jpg

304577BC-EB9A-4037-BB47-179ECA5E76B5.jpg

I need -12 for suction. So if I have to modify one I'll just have what I need built.

$150 can take it. Is has a Hellman sump on it and about 20 gallons of fuel in it. Sitting on the ground now waiting for someone to buy it. If I can find a place for the fuel that's in it, then it's sold. Someone wants it with the 1-2 year old fuel in it. They can have it. Syrupdawg must have forgot he had all that fuel in it when he sold it to me. LOL Could have put that in the tractors man!

Last edited:
$150 can take it. Is has a Hellman sump on it and about 20 gallons of fuel in it. Sitting on the ground now waiting for someone to buy it. If I can find a place for the fuel that's in it, then it's sold. Someone wants it with the 1-2 year old fuel in it. They can have it. Syrupdawg must have forgot he had all that fuel in it when he sold it to me. LOL Could have put that in the tractors man!

Probably needed that fuel in the tank for when his fuel cell ran dry back in the day!!!:poke:

Back