95 Ford F-250 7.3 $1500 obo

augustus89

Im listing this for sal for a friend of mine. It's a 95 Ford F-250 Powerstroke with appx 290K miles. This truck was purchased in 98 by his father. It was a daily driver, pulling the occasional horse trailer or boat. Well taken care of. In 2006 the truck was given to my friend by his father. He drove it for 2 years, until the end of 2008 when the high pressure oil pump gave out. He bought a cummins instead of fixing the powerstroke, so this truck has been sitting for around 9 months. When he got the new truck, the only thing this ford needed to be back up[ and running was the pump. The recline in the driver's seat does not work, so it just lays back. The clutch needs a new adjustment rod. The front end could use some work. This truck WILL run again. Truck was a great truck while running, but the driver was ready for a cummins when the truck went down. It has Pacer Classics all the way around, with 16.5's in the rear, and 16's in the front. Good rear tires, needs new fronts. Has rear Ranch Hand bumper, with a Ranch Hand grill guard on front. 5 speed, 2WD Ext Cab XLT. im sure I'm forgetting some information, but you can either request more information on here or contact my friend, the owner of the truck, at 903-249-1718. Truck is located in Bogata, TX ( 30 miles east of Paris) Must pick-up. If no intrest, will possibly part out. I will upload pictures of it back in it's prime due to not having any current but will get some asap. Truck could be a great truck for someone, but with my friends current payment, he cannot afford to fix the powerstroke too.

ford2.jpg

Those pics were taken right before the pump went out. I'm trying to get current pics asap.

Back