95 ram 2500 4x4 parts truck

9712valve

Turtle Racer
I have one ram 2500 reg cab auto 4x4 truck for parts. it is complete except for the motor, wiring harness,ecm and rear axle.....it has 3.54 gears.....the seats are in good shape with a rip in the drivers side seat, the truck has the infinity sound package and the temperature and compass in the overhead console. and everything has 168k tranny drives good. all the body panels are either rusted or dented pretty with the exception of the passenger side door which has slight rust. pm me on here for more info or to setup a time to pull the the parts you are interested in. all the glass is good also including the split rear window.

front axle hub to hub 300obo

transfer case 350 obo

47rh 500obo

seats 200obo

I have one ram 2500 reg cab auto 4x4 truck for parts. it is complete except for the motor, wiring harness,ecm and rear axle.....it has 3.54 gears.....the seats are in good shape with a rip in the drivers side seat, the truck has the infinity sound package and the temperature and compass in the overhead console. and everything has 168k tranny drives good. all the body panels are either rusted or dented pretty with the exception of the passenger side door which has slight rust. pm me on here for more info or to setup a time to pull the the parts you are interested in. all the glass is good also including the split rear window.

front axle hub to hub 300obo

transfer case 350 obo

47rh 500obo

seats 200obo

Hey what kind of rear end Dana 70 or 80

its a 70 but I am keeping it.

its still available whats the rest of your phone number

Last edited:
Back