95 single cab short bed 2wd

zfaylor

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Selling my short bed truck:

This truck is a fun truck. Period.

Started life as a high mile single cab long bed dually out of Texas. It was shortened to the proper length and a short bed was installed. Read the list below to get an idea of how much has been done. I am sure I am missing some things, though.

Engine:

12 valve
180hp P7100
7x11 injectors from Power Driven Diesel
AFC Live to tune the pump
ARP studs
New rods and mains rolled in shortly after studs
Burns no oil and has very minimal blow by typical of a 12 valve
New valve cover gaskets and tappet cover gasket when pump was installed last year
Billet 67x67 HX35 turbo- 6 blade 67mm billet wheel and upgraded 67mm turbine

Transmission:
Full manual valve body with B&M ratchet shifter
DPC triple disc billet converter
Billet input from DPC converters
High energy frictions and steels with a full overhaul when trans parts were installed
SFI rated flexplate
Small billet parts like servos/accumulator and such inside

Driveline:

Dana 70 with posi in the rear
Brand new custom driveshaft from action machine when truck was shortened

Body:

It has a fuel cell in the bed. A short bed fuel tank could be installed under the truck but I had big hopes of doing bigger things with the truck and went straight to a fuel cell.

There are small dents and dings on the truck but almost NO RUST. There is some very faint surface rust on the passenger rocker. Faint enough the paint hasn't even flaked off.

Interior:

Stock dodge interior that is pretty darn clean
Autometer gauges (trans, boost, pyro)
B&M ratchet shifter mounted to the floor
No cup holders (have another set of gauges I intended to install in its place to monitor drive pressure and interstage boost if I did compounds)
35% tint all around and on the brow

It has a set of moto metal wheels on it with decent street tires.

Extras:
Set of 2nd gen aluminum wheel with OK tires on them
A second set of gauges with pod
A spare 12 valve ppump complete engine

I have been slowly building this truck over the past 2 years and I have put less than 1000 total miles on it since I bought it. Most all of these parts on the entire truck are brand new. I have a spare engine as I had intentions of doing an all out build on it. My hopes were to build a drag truck but this truck has NEVER seen the strip. It was never to a point where I wanted to take it. I am getting out of the diesel pickup game for now is the only reason for selling. I started a business a year ago and have since lost all spare time for this. This is a fun truck and it is fairly quick for what it is.

Price is $10,000 obo for everything. I have much more in it but realize that doesn't carry over when I sell it.

NO TRADES unless you have a pile of cash to add on top of it.

574-216-5032 is my cell if you need to text me
574-935-8400 is the shop phone if you need to call during the day

IMG_20160912_075024377_zpsyycm5vyl.jpg

IMG_20160912_075033268_zps6voybfoe.jpg

IMG_20160912_075043495_zpsagqlmkzm.jpg

IMG_20160912_075102314_HDR_zpsbpvmca8n.jpg

IMG_20160912_075114219_zpsio5nq4zz.jpg

IMG_20160912_075125468_zpsrllikmsl.jpg

IMG_20160912_075135862_HDR_zpsvz2i0q3i.jpg

IMG_20160912_075935942_HDR_zps79ka8iq8.jpg

Some misc pics that members wanted. The dents are fairly minor. The dent by the fuel fill door is the biggest. The rust is on the passenger side rocker portion attached to the cab corner.

You can see how clean the underside of the truck is in the pics hopefully.

Some things I forgot:

I actually have most of a complete 2nd engine that I would let go with it. Includes a complete block and rotating assembly, head, and core P7100. This makes almost 2 complete engines. The 2nd engine is quite literally just what I stated. It does not have a gear case or pump gear.

Things I should also mention:

It does have a hideaway hitch behind the oral pan but I built it fairly light as all I pulled was a lawn mower with it to the shop occasionally. With 2 leafs I had no desire to pull anything. I do have 2 complete leaf packs from a 3/4 ton at my house you can have if desired.

It has a single group 31 battery in it.

The manifold and downpipe are new.

2 leafs in the rear with homemade caltrac style bars

3.54 gears in the rear.

The headliner is sagging.

New windshield as if you've read the build thread I had a mishap where the hood invaded its space. The hood hinges are without springs so you have to prop the hood. It has hood pins now since I didn't want that to friggen happen again.

I know I am mentioning what seems like a lot of bad but I understand soem guys that are interested are from far away and I do not want ANY surprises.

This isn't cool... No Bueno!

I know man. Trust me this is painful but I am not exaggerating when I say I have put less than 1000 miles on it in 2 years time. Most of these parts probably have closer to 500 miles on them. I have always worked on something diesel related since I was a freshman in high school and now I do it daily with my business. I have lost my desire to give this thing attention as a hobby. I am going to test the turbo gas world waters. I will still be around here as I enjoy conversations with everyone and I still do performance and turbo work daily so I still love it.

Honestly it is just what I am looking for.... Even if it does have some flaws. After all it is a 95. Plus I'm looking for a toy I can improve on and have a little street hot rod. This fits the bill. It has most of the necessary parts to get to work.

I'll give you a call later today. I think you're an hour behind me.

I know man. Trust me this is painful but I am not exaggerating when I say I have put less than 1000 miles on it in 2 years time. Most of these parts probably have closer to 500 miles on them. I have always worked on something diesel related since I was a freshman in high school and now I do it daily with my business. I have lost my desire to give this thing attention as a hobby. I am going to test the turbo gas world waters. I will still be around here as I enjoy conversations with everyone and I still do performance and turbo work daily so I still love it.

No I get it. Everyone has their priorities so to speak.

I have a video uploading to youtube right now doing a walk around, showing blowby (or the lack of I should say), and a small drive up the road going through the gears.

No thank you bud. Glad to see it stay in the compd family and go to somebody who isnt going to trash it. Easy buyer to deal with. No bull**** and to the point.

Sold.

Back