96 12v cclb 4x4 fs/t

McEwen Logging

This is my brothers truck , I'm just posting it for him .This is a good truck and he really hates to sell it but they want to buy a fifth wheel and the truck sets up to high to pull one . He is looking to sell or trade for something of equal value . It has to be diesel and 4x4. he is asking $9,700

It's a slt with power seats ,windows and door locks .
212,xxx and will change daily because it's his daily driver .
new paint with rhino liner on the bottom quarters.
A fresh rebuilt transmission built with heavy duty parts only about 600 miles on it.
100#fuel plate
4'' turbo back exhaust
k&n air filter with air filter box removed
silencer ring mia .
lift kit
20'' wheels with 35x13.50x20 mt tires with about 45% on tires .

I will post pictures of it tomorrow when i get to work .
Please call or text him for any other info or if you want more pix of his truck . His number is 615-948-0290 and his name is Jon .

I almost for got , it has a awesome sounding turbo ! One of the best whistles you will ever hear !!!!!!! He might trade for a 2 wheel drive But i think he is really looking for a flatbed .

I think he is looking for something over 30 foot. He has a bumper pull that's 28 he is selling it to.

I almost for got , it has a awesome sounding turbo ! One of the best whistles you will ever hear !!!!!!! He might trade for a 2 wheel drive But i think he is really looking for a flatbed .

um....does this awesome sounding turbo have a name? also, what all did he replace in the tranny?

The turbo is just an hx35. But I have never heard an hx35 sound like his. The tranny was done by a shop in Dickson TN everything is new in it. The guy that built it has a pretty good name for them holding up. My brother can tell you anything you need to know about the truck. Just shoot him a text or call.

2011-07-14165011.jpg

2011-07-14165024.jpg

2011-07-14165049.jpg

2011-07-14164957.jpg

Here are a few pics can get more this afternoon if needed.

In excellent condition it is only worth $6000 private party sale. Where is he getting $9700 from?

I guess the same place that everyone else gets that there trucks are wroth more than they book for. Or it could be the 4,000 dollar paint job and wheels, rebuilt trans. 4 inch exhaust, gauges. But Idk maybe you should call and ask him.

In excellent condition it is only worth $6000 private party sale. Where is he getting $9700 from?

I don't disagree with you, but its tough to go by KBB on a clean 12V these days. Clean, rust free 12V trucks have gone for near $20K VERY recently on this site and many others.

Hell, I'd hate to see the KBB value on my 1st gen 12V.

All in all, this truck seems like a good deal.

I don't disagree with you, but its tough to go by KBB on a clean 12V these days. Clean, rust free 12V trucks have gone for near $20K VERY recently on this site and many others.

Hell, I'd hate to see the KBB value on my 1st gen 12V.

All in all, this truck seems like a good deal.

I understand what you're saying and agree on some of the pricing, but on this particular one I just don't see that much extra.

To the op, I did not mean to sound like an @ss with my post. After reading the description and looking at the pics I just can't see the justification for the price. It's going to need tires right off the bat and that's probably $1300. Where did he get it painted anyway? Oh and I'm 30 min from Dickson so if the price is negotiable then I might have a look at it.

Thanks arbowhunter7. You make a very good point.
Thepitts5.. The price is what it is. Its not my truck. I really dont think the price is that bad myself. I see the same year modle trucks rough as hell selling for 7 and 8,000 bucks. Not trying to be an @ss but even if you didnt want to look at the truck I would show it to you. Just because you seem like Your trying to get something for nothing.

Back