96 complete partout

BBD Performance

Awe Hell
got a complete running driving 96 dodge 4X4 5 speed the body is screwed and the headlight switch cased a small fire you cant even smell the burnt or smoke

the ONLY thing sold off this so far is the PUMP only the PUMP!

make me an offer on parts all offers will be considered BE REASONABLE!

how many miles are on the engine? does it use oil? and how much for the whole engine or the head and turbo?

132K no oil use whole motor complete 1k head and turbo ONLY 600 u ship or make offer

Last edited:
update these items have been asked for this dose not mean there sold 100%

pending - turbo and turbo oil drain line
pending - ECM/PCM
pending - injectors
pending - Ppump swap on a 24v... Support bracket, Gear housing, Gear, and Oil lines
pending -tensioner, alt, and some brackets and pulleys.

Fan pulley bracket? And also how much for the adapter plate w/ starter? Did you sell the fuel shutoff solenoid with the pump, or do you still have it? I believe I would need the harness as well. How about the intake grid heater?

SOLD - Ppump swap on a 24v... Support bracket, Gear housing, Gear, and Oil lines

Fan pulley bracket? 30 bucks

And also how much for the adapter plate w/ starter? starter is there but the plate was sold with trans

Did you sell the fuel shutoff solenoid with the pump, or do you still have it? I believe I would need the harness as well. yep I still got it 150 shipped for the harness bracket

How about the intake grid heater? just the grid block 20 bucks include relays and wires 50 bucks

Back