96 Reg Cab LB 4X4 Pro Street

wrongway

I'm going to sell my Pro Street truck due to lack of use and some medical bills. I just don't have the time or funds to race anymore. I'm going to give a pretty general description of it as most folks on here know the truck. Will post pics later tonight for those who haven't seen it. It is a 96 Dodge 4X4, 12 valve automatic. It has ED twins (billet 475 and 594), complete billet transmission and converter, Caltracs, fuel cell, brand new M&H 390/45/17 drag radials on 10x17 Pace wheels, chrome moly roll cage that should cert down to 8.50. White with pink flames currently, paint is very very nice. I'm gonna keep a lot of the details to myself on certain parts but will disclose to serious buyer. Truck has run a best of 10.01 @ 138mph several times, seems to be very consistant. Best 60 ft to date is 1.47. Intake on head has been milled off with a very good port and polish. Keating Machine intake, SS .120 Scheid lines (new) Billet one piece Keating Machine valve cover, tappet cover, timing cover. Everything on this truck is practicly brand new or less than 10 passes. It is turn key and ready to race. I know there will be questions and I'll be happy to discuss in person, phone or PM. This truck needs nothing but a new owner. $22,500.00 or best offer. Will discuss trades on newer (08) and up trucks or gas hotrods. Please be patient with me as I'm not exactly the most mobile person right now. PM for phone number if interested as I am sure that I'm forgetting something. And I would prefer all questions about the secret squirrel stuff be in a PM. Thanks

Last edited:
Old pic but here it is..

9bb18975.jpg

Thanks for adding the pics and video David. I've had a lot of fun in that truck, and Loretta is going to keep the golf cart��

I should show this to my mom. I'm pretty sure she will buy anything with a pink ribbon on it and I've been wanting a drag truck. Is that morally wrong?

Good luck with the sale Gary, talked with the wife a about selling our blue and silver 96 that you admire on Facebook but she wants to keep it.

Eric

Ha!!! Just my luck. A lot of the guys calling say they have to check with momma before they can give me an answer. I want whoever does buy it to really get to enjoy the truck. I've had a blast over the years with it and at the same time gotten a very important message out. Let me know fella's, she is just sitting in that ol cold enclosed trailer wanting to go run.

Good luck with the sale Gary, talked with the wife a about selling our blue and silver 96 that you admire on Facebook but she wants to keep it.

Eric

Do it Eric! I think you and the NLDP crew need to get back in the racing scene!!

Tuesday bump. Don't be afraid to make offers on this truck fella's. Medical bills are starting to pile up and I need to sell this. Reasonable offers only please

Back