97' CTD great seller

01 24v

I am active duty military stationed in nc. I went home and looked at the 06 brandon had for sale....After looking it was time to come up with the money i had a few problems getting approved since i dont live there, so i had to pass it up. then once back in nc went to a local bank called brandon and let him know that i was still interested in it and as of today im the official owner of the 06. just wanted to let everyone know that brandon worked with me every step of the way and kept communications with me throughout the sale.
just thought i would put a good word in for him

Was this the low mileage 06 that he drove into the atlantic ocean and they spent a week getting it to run right?

J/K it was 2 weeks and the indian ocean!

Was this the low mileage 06 that he drove into the atlantic ocean and they spent a week getting it to run right?

J/K it was 2 weeks and the indian ocean!

The one "I set sail with Captin Morgan" in? :) Dustin stayed true to his word and did not back out or take forever setting things up great buyer!!!! I will miss it super clean with low miles.
Brandon

well i guess someone should have filled me in on the secret part..lol

brandon you will see it soon enough i take leave every may jk ill take care of it.....

Back