'97 CTD, you got competition...

hey man, i wasnt knocking anybody's truck, but if you wanna bring yours down i will give ya my number and we will run them, no problem, but bring allot more than $300 i dont bet anything less than a grand, or even pink slips, i can tell you there are some very good people that are on here that you guys talk HIGHLY of that are building my motor, no i am not going all out its still a street truck but it is gonna be between 900 to 1,000 hp. Anyways i have seen your truck run so if you want some bring it on whenever your in ohio or WV' let me know and if i dont have to work i will guarantee i will be there and we will have some fun. later
Jeff
1997 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, SB 3850 DD, Big Pump, marine 370's, Port and Polished head, fire ringed, studded, hx40/16 over HT3B/27 twins, 35 12.50 x 16 Mickey Thompson MTZ's on Eagle 16X10 alloys, ladder bars, 5" miter cut stacks.

The above is what I had in my pm box from numb nuts. I guess he is planning to put a whippin to me and my 2.6.... Little does he know i changed a "few" things!! Well "JEFF" bring your pink, not the pink between your legs. The pink slip for the truck you drive that the bank owns and I will gladly haul my truck back to Missouri with it. And if you wanna throw in that grand to pay the fuel Im game for that as well. Good luck with the build, cant wait to see you come play in the super street class with that 40 & 3B!

Can I get in on that?

Ive only got one turbo but I wanna play:evil

I dont know if "Jeff" could scape the 2k to get both of us up there though.

The kusilek's are a great group of guys! I spend most of the summer pulling with them in the ITPA and he is always finishing at the top. Your just another smack talker in the stands braggin to all of your redneck buddies about how bad your cummins is. If you spent half the time on your truck as you do running your mouth people might actually know who you are!!

does 2 tone even have a street truck, or is he just givin me a bunch of crap for the fun of it.

When did I say I had a street truck??? Didnt think so.... You said you would whip this and that and I said ok. You said you saw vids of my truck and will whip it up and down. Had to have seen my little 2.6 truck cause the other truck hasnt even hit the track yet. So let me guess. You got confused and your not up for the challenge anymore?? Its still a single turbo truck... :hehe: Its super "STREET" so it counts. Dont be scared "JEFF"

Last edited:
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: Nothing scares me pal. get over it, your acting like a 2 year old.

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: Nothing scares me pal. get over it, your acting like a 2 year old.

If you put as much effort into research and post reading as you do into posting smiley faces you may see where we're coming from...

i realy dont care about pulling, dont care about duramax's or powerstrokes, or cummins, i jsut LOVE getting people fired up, we are all sitting here laughing about it, its hilarious, matter of fact my good buddy who owns a duramax is sitting here beside me laughing at you guys right know, because you guys are all worked up over trucks, we have better stuff to do than worry about trucks and who is winning or even who is doing this and that. You have given us several days of laughter here and i want to thank ya for it.:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

The kusilek's are a great group of guys! I spend most of the summer pulling with them in the ITPA and he is always finishing at the top. Your just another smack talker in the stands braggin to all of your redneck buddies about how bad your cummins is. If you spent half the time on your truck as you do running your mouth people might actually know who you are!!

i was wondering if one of you guys would ever chime in....you going to cloverdale this weekend?

i realy dont care about pulling, dont care about duramax's or powerstrokes, or cummins, i jsut LOVE getting people fired up, we are all sitting here laughing about it, its hilarious, matter of fact my good buddy who owns a duramax is sitting here beside me laughing at you guys right know, because you guys are all worked up over trucks, we have better stuff to do than worry about trucks and who is winning or even who is doing this and that. You have given us several days of laughter here and i want to thank ya for it.:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

Nice backstroke you got there bud. :poke:

So why did you even post this????

So why did you even post this????

Thats what I was thinking. Hes posted about 6-7 times but doesnt care. Took time out to send me a personal message. Ill sit here and argue with you all day long I dont give a chit. Your in a lose lose situation in this one. But I look forward to bringing your truck home and driving it with your fuel money. So dont miss out tough guy!:rockwoot:

no i havent been where he hooked and frankly i dont want to and i could give a **** less about his truck, its my opinion and if i am not impressed (which i am not) then i dont have to be, as far as pulls yes i have been in over competed in over 200 hooks, and been pulling for 25+ years not all diesel but i can tell you i have hooked to every type sled there is, and yes i have won allot, you duramax guys talk **** just like the guys from around chillicothe, cant remember their names they came in our area and got their ass handed to them. I am entitled to my own opinion so get over it.

You cant be new to sled pulling for 25 years. People will find out:poke:

Back