'97 QCLB cummins parting out

SWALLDOG

i've got a 97 QCLB that i'm parting out. it was wrecked on the front right and the bumper pull trailer jacked knifed. i've got most of it taken apart. the p-pump, front cover and turbo are not for sale. make offers on parts and i'll get some updated pics of parts, interior ect.
4x4, auto.

97cummins005.jpg

97cummins006.jpg

97cummins003.jpg

all pm's replied
still got lots of parts on this, pm me what ya need.
-Johh

theres a pin inside the steering wheel that hold the steering wheel in place. like for the tilt. mine is sheered off apparently because the steering wheel will not moove down. have that part?

How are the rocker panels and door bottoms rust? Is the cab still on the chassis if so can you shoot me a price for the cab and also the cab and chassis.

theres a pin inside the steering wheel that hold the steering wheel in place. like for the tilt. mine is sheered off apparently because the steering wheel will not moove down. have that part?

well i dont really want to tear the steering column apart. i would rather sell it as a whole.

How are the rocker panels and door bottoms rust? Is the cab still on the chassis if so can you shoot me a price for the cab and also the cab and chassis.

the cab is still on the frame but the rear axle is pulled, sale pending on that. the frame and cab really are not in good shape. the front right of the frame is crunched and the back is twisted from the trailer jack knifing. no rust on the pass door but some dings in the pass rocker panel. driver door has some rust but no dents in rocker. there is a pretty bad smash on the back right of the cab where the bed hit. i was just going to send it all to scrap when it was all striped down but if you want to buy it i'll sell the cab and frame cheap.

Back