97singlecabs dyno run

yup and my truck made a wopping 255 hp on their dyno. my truck did 584 today on PFI's

So was it the backfire earlier that prompted more fuel..... tons of smoke.... on the 747hp run. I know it's hard to run super clean at altitude but that thing was sure belching and billowing before the nitrous came in.

What size turbo and what pump and injectors?

What kind of nitrous setup? I have been thinking of getting a system but videos like that make me a little nervous lol. Any fuel only numbers?

So was it the backfire earlier that prompted more fuel..... tons of smoke.... on the 747hp run. I know it's hard to run super clean at altitude but that thing was sure belching and billowing before the nitrous came in.

The nitrous is on a WOT switch, with no hobbs switch, and it was giving him some issues, it went off way early on the back fire run, I dont know all the specs but its a 64 over ht3b, 215 pump (never been off the engine) not sure on the injectors. It did 422 on fuel but it didnt load the turbos very good, its done just over 500 on fuel before.

Its a super B special over an ht60. It has a two stage nitrous system, one on a wot switch the other rigged to the horn. The first time I hit it way to early in the run which is why it backfired so bad. Last time I ran It did 540 on fuel but this time it pretty much put the fire out with how the pump was setup so it only did 420 with only about 40 psi of boost. But I pretty much setup it up to run with nitrous so i'm not to worried about fuel only numbers.

Very Nice lol did the backfire just pop fittings or actually break something?

I was told that these injectors are just marine injectors but i'm not really certain to be honest. The part number on the bosch box they came in is 0 432 131 715. Can anyone check that out and let me know for sure what they are. They are coming out in the next few weeks for some bigger ones and would like to know for sure.

Back