'98 12 valve engine parts

GAmes

Retired Apache pilot
OK, I know I am new, but I am a regular member of the TDR and Cummins Forum, same user name on both. I need to sell this rebuildable engine. The block has the crank, rods and pistons installed. No cam or lifters. High mileage head, oil pan and some other parts included. PM me for a complete list of what is included. Includes new rear main seal. I have no good way to ship this, but will work with you if you are not in TX. With front case and cover and new front seal $550, w/o front case, cover and front seal$400

Last edited:
i can vouch for this man

very knowledgable 12v man, has helped me in the past, and is honest as they come..

GLWS

coorsman.....I don't have a high enough post count to reply to the PM. I regret the answer is no. The pan is protecting the lower assy from dirt and moisture.

I would really like to move this block out of my garage. I'll let it go for $450.

Ill bite but im in north texas. can you quote shipping if im even an option!76135

Ill bite but im in north texas. can you quote shipping if im even an option!76135

I'll bring it to you for $50, or you could come here. Ft. Worth is only about 150 miles from Killeen. I have cold beer in the frig.

Sounds good I need to visit Jon over at Majestic Turbo in Waco too, youll be right there near my destination!

Back