98.5 4x4 5spd some mods

973604x4

aka landphil
1998.5 ext cab long bed 4x4 5spd 205k

New vacuum pump. 5th gear nut recently fixed. Fresh fluid in trans, t-case, and engine. New seal on t-case. Edge Jammer 4 full injectors,(injectors pop tested a month ago...all in-spec), FASS 95, Vulcan draw straw, Vulcan big line from filter to VP, Super B turbo w/HX40 downpipe to 5” mitre stack, Quadzilla Adrenaline recently checked out and updated, Smarty Revo, GlowShift pyro, boost, and fuel pressure gauges. BHAF intake. Clutch is not stock but not sure what it is. Only slips if the Adrenaline is turned up to 7 or higher while stacked with the Smarty...even then it doesn't totally let go, but you can feel it starting to let go. I do have some Scheid .093 stainless injector lines for it but they are still in the box. never seen a dyno or a sled. Its been my daily driver.

Dual 7” flip out touch screen screen w/mp3, dvd, cd, ipod hook-up, and back up camera capable. Sony amp, Sony 10” sub in a ported box. Pioneer 4 ways in the doors. Bedlined headache rack, Lonestar grill guard, Yokohama 285 AT's, and bed caps. Comes with a toolbox that has enough diesel stickers inside of it to add 800hp haha.VP is roughly 7 months old, have receipt for it in glove box....and a big bullet for a shift knob.

The body: Chrome rocker panel covers on passenger side. (used to be on drivers side too but I took them off....only to discover the glue used to stick the panels is a major PITA to clean. I can finish removing and cleaning chrome panels if buyer desires) 2 fist dents and few dings. Drivers side rear quarter panel had a gate scratch the side of it pretty bad. The inside of the bed is average condition. Gooseneck welded in. Has 6-way in the bed.

The interior: A little on the dirty side but not bad. NO CRACKS in the dash. The front face plate thing is cracked above the instrument cluster though. Drivers side seat has the typical dodge rip but has been sewn back together. Console is good. Headliner is solid. All 4 doors function flawlessly. Windows are tinted.

Known issues:
Headlights are unusually dim (faded and aged, the common dodge headlights)
small rear main leak
There is an alarm on the truck, but it is jacked up. Power door locks had to be disabled to keep from locking the doors all the time.

Stock parts:
all 6 injectors in good working order
complete stock exhaust with 5" tip
stock turbo

Gets 16-17mpg in town, 19-21 hwy. It's less unless you add in sulfur additive. Ive seen as much as a 2mpg using the sulfur substitute. It can be picked up at most auto parts stores for $3 that treats 40 gallons. (sulfur substitute works wonders in a p-pump or 24v, not so effective in a CR)

Im gonna start with $8500 OBO. Clean Texas Title in hand. Selling it because I have two 4wheel drive diesels and want something that gets better mpg for all the miles I drive. The other truck is my duramax. Im the original owner with 28k miles so I can't let it go.

I do like to barter. Particular item of interest would be a VW TDI, but im open to lots of trades. some boot may be included on either side of the trade. PM me your trade offers. I mean ANY trade idea/offer....atvs, whatever. Like I said, I like to barter.

I could post a hundred pics....let me know exactly what you want to see and i'll post it. (when i find my digital camera :hehe: )

WTF PHIL?!?!?!?!??!? Well guys...his loss is yalls gain...I've been around this truck MANY times and its a great truck...and even better price...

Are you willing to deal on it w/o some of the extras (simple stuff like the smarty/fuel lines/Audio equip.)?

Are you willing to deal on it w/o some of the extras (simple stuff like the smarty/fuel lines/Audio equip.)?

Yep. PM me. BUT i do NOT have a stock head unit laying around

Pics on the way, found my digital camera

Lets talk about my 5" mitre. Its exactly a 24" long 5" slant cut tip....but with the tool box in place you can't tell.

018-1.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

oh yea...AC is cold. I also forgot to mention the parking brake handle is broken. You have to reach behind it and grab whats left of the plastic attached to the cable. I can replace that before the truck sells.

u joints are tight, 4wd works flawlessly.

no one interested???

obviously i didn't clean up the truck any to take pics. I hate looking at trucks for sale that are spotless....always makes me wonder what they looked like when they were in use. You are seeing my truck exactly how it is every day.

I can vouch that this truck is well worth the money i have actually helped doing alot of the work on the truck (injectors, turbo, downpipe, 5th gear nut) The truck runs awesome. I will say the 5th gear nut is the new style nut with the allen screw to tighten basicly like a clamp but its built into the nut and with alot of locktite so it shouldnt come off.

Back