98 qcsb 12v & 96 rclb 12v Fs or ft

sledgehammer02

98 qcsb 12v- brown and silver 2 tone, fully loaded, new auto dodge reman trans with year of warranty left, driver seat is pretty hatefull, fenders have rot, rockers are shot bed has rot around wheel wheels, 221k, front end rebuilt and every break components replace spring of 2013, goose plate in bed, has four wheel drive line posi kit from summit,stock exhaust with out muffler, fuel plate slid forward, all stock. Few dents and could use back tires. Leveling kit. It is my daily driver so miles will go up.

96 rclb- black and almost mt. Dew green two tone, JD 66mm t4 turbo machined to fit hx40 down pipe and stock cast elbow, auto trans with billet drum and input and can't remember on the other shaft, manual vb, zero miles on rebuild (still needs installed) unknown triple disk converter 1800 stall. pump work unsure what's done, pushing a good bit. A bunch of added rear springs, home made front bumper , no rear bumper. Little bit of bubbles starting on body, surface rust on frame. No power anything interior, head liner drooping, steering wheel cover was cut off from last owner( just a metal ring). 140k. Some dents and dings. Ran out of fuel and I believe something is in the number 6 injector. Just don't have time to mess with it.

I'd rather trade both for one decent truck that's a qulb or foor door long bed,manual or auto as long as it has a healthy clutch or built trans. Or sell both for 16,500obo located in Garrett county MD call or txt for more info or pics 724-434-3639 names ben

Back