98 Quad Cab Drivers Side Doors & other parts.

CumminsAholic

snopro
Getting my truck fixed (By Chris Snyder) so I have...or will have the drivers side quad cab doors from my truck for sale. Complete, NO RUST, a couple minor dents. Red in color. Also Have a hard tonneau cover and beg rug for a short box. Drivers side Red sport taillight. A Hood, few minor Dents. Drivers Side Fender, no rust or dents. Passenger fender, kinda beat up behind the tire good for a work truck. Cab Parts/ cut outs if needed. Passenger side door, maybe be able to put a new skin on??? Window still works.Sliding Rear window. Red 98 sport grille. New in the box Mopar tailgate . I'll update this as I have things to add. Chris if you think of anything else add it on here(not sure what else comes with it). I need a red 99+ sport grille if u guys see one for sale. Corey Heres a link with some pics... Drivers Side Quad Cab Doors, other 2nd Gen Parts - Midwest Diesel Connection
Prices. Doors, $550 pair, they are complete, power.Hood $65 Tailgate $400 Fender $100 Rear sliding window $50. Tonneau & bed rug $350. Prices do not include shipping. PM me with any more questions.. Thanks Oh I'm in MN, the truck is currently in IA, local pickup encouraged.

Can I get some up close pics of the doors.

Thanks,
Rick

Can I get some up close pics of the doors.

Thanks,
Rick

PM an email addy Rick. Ive got all the stuff here in Iowa. What exactly do you want pics of? There is ZERO rust on them anywhere. Just a few small dings that can be repaired cheap. I can repair them here also.

No sport headlights, sorry. $100 plus shipping for the grille (not cracked or broken anywhere), I'd give some $$ to boot on trade for a red 99+ sport grille. Rick, if you pm chris he has the truck right now and can send you any pics you want. It was a minnesota truck, but it was my baby, there is zero rust on the doors even up under the lip on the inside.....pretty much zero rust on the whole truck for that matter. I went in the ditch last winter and wiped out the passenger side of my truck, so chris is doing a body/cab swap with a georgia truck for me. Corey

I have the grille boxed up and shipping will be $25 regular mail or $50 priority with insurance for those of you who asked.

Last edited:
is the rear slider 3pc or 4pc?
smoked glass?
how much shipped to 06277?
I just put my goose through mine.:bang
thanks!

Ouch...that stinks. I believe it has 2 sliding pieces in the center and one stationary piece on each end. I believe it is tinted. I'll let you know for sure. I think shipping would be around $50 -$75...hopefully they wouldn't break it.

If Turbolvr doesnt take the back glass Id like to have it. What would shipping be to 88011? Thanks

I have one I'll sell you for 100 shipped, I'll snap some pics, the glass is good, but it has some cuts in the rubber from when it was taken out. I can't do 100 on the nice one, sorry, shipping is just too much, especially when I have to try and pack it so it doesn't get broken. I hate to ship big stuff like that that is easily broken, because if it gets damaged it sucks for both of us.

Back