99-24 Valve heads, crank, rods, pistons

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
And a cracked 53 block.

The 53 engine, head, crank, rods pistons have 250,000 miles on them.
We took another engine and were going to swap heads, but after hot tanking and magnafluixng, found 16 cracked valve seats, plus the usual minor cracks. Found another head cheaper than I could put valve seats in for.

Engine ran fine before the tear down, just leaked water out the side. Valves and springs come with it, but they are in a box.

The other head came off the short block we used, it has 100,000 miles on it, with a cracked intake. Right in the middle, on the outside. Magnafluxing says the cracks stops before it gets to the important part, would work perfect for slicing off and making a sheetmetal intake. Or JB weld that sucker if you at stock boost levels. Complete with valve springs.
Crank-$200
Rods- $200
Pistons-$ 80
head with 16 Valve seat cracks-$200
head that needs intake sliced off,$150
email me for pics if you are serious and to discuss delivery.
gene@sledpuller.com

Hey i want the head that needs the intake sliced off. would you meet me halfway or how much to ship it to a dock in st. louis missouri?

Forgot about the camshaft, gear, and lifters, $150.

Timing case and cover-$85

Everybody wants to slice intake off. Listen, you can slice both of them off, not just the one that has a crack on the intake!! lol

North of Pittsburgh an hour, if I can find a cord for this dern camera, I'll post some pics!!

Your email doesnt work, Mike, and I'm having trouble with my editing software, if you guys want pics, send me email addresses.

Hey gene I might take that head that needs the intake cut if you still got it. Pm me maybe I'll come down and take a look this week if your around.

Its all 99 stuff.

Head that needs the intake cut off is spoken for.

Do I need to crack the other one to interest you guys?!?!?!:hehe:

Rods are made in Mexico. Finally got the block stripped, its dang shame, this engine would have run 2-300,000 more, easy. Stupid 53 block.

Back