99 Corvette FRC built ls7 427 620+rwhp

Legendarydslper

99 Corvette FRC Ls7 427 stroker

Link to the add on my car, the mod list is longer than any of the other diesels.

If you have any questions or trade offers feel free to call me at 248-342-2865

Really selling to build a 4th gen 1500 reg cab shortbed street/drag truck.

Everything on the engine build was spec'd for 600+ rwhp. This cam only in a c6 z06 is making 580+ at the tire (stock heads, intake, CR etc).

Currently the car has just been street tuned by a very reputable tuner in Longview Tx. It will hit the rollers very soon but i will be surprise if it does anything less than 600 at the tire.

BTW: Recently a C6 z06 with just a custom cam, 200 hit, and some driveline mods set the 6spd record at 8.81 in the 1/4 mile.

So...who wants to throw some giggle gas and slicks on this one and chase the record?

BTW: Recently a C6 z06 with just a custom cam, 200 hit, and some driveline mods set the 6spd record at 8.81 in the 1/4 mile.

So...who wants to throw some giggle gas and slicks on this one and chase the record?

I could supply the giggle gas, slicks, and driver, you bring the car.... :)

Seeing that has really made me eye some C6s. Bring it to TS Mike, I'll be the judge of whether or not it is fast.

I was thinking about driving it out there but I will be honest...10 hours of drive time in that thing is enough to make you want to blow your brains out I am sure. lol

I was thinking about driving it out there but I will be honest...10 hours of drive time in that thing is enough to make you want to blow your brains out I am sure. lol

No way in hell would I drive that far personally, it's much easier to suggest that you do it. :hehe:

I have driven it 1 hour to a car show, then home and that was enough for me for the day. With some quieter exhaust it would be fine. Those B&B bullets are loud! Its amazing that they get $800 for some mandrel bent stainless and tiny little resonators haha

I have driven it 1 hour to a car show, then home and that was enough for me for the day. With some quieter exhaust it would be fine. Those B&B bullets are loud! Its amazing that they get $800 for some mandrel bent stainless and tiny little resonators haha

Do what we do, turn up the stereo!

Price Dropped to $27,500

Buying a CompD members roller and need this thing gone to make room in the garage!

Back