99 Ram 2500 QCSB Sport

blkram

I have 99 Ram 2500 Sport 4X4 for sale. The truck has 177k on it and is still in great shape with the typical New England rust just starting on the drivers side front and rear wheel well, as well as the bottom of the drivers door. The 4 wheel drive works perfect and has no issues.
The paint still shines nice for the mileage and year. The interior is clean and has the typical wear and tear.
Again its a 99 but it still looks good.
Truck has 2 new group 31 batteries (1190cca)
New Crank sensor
New hydraulic soft trans line ran to the cooler
PSC steering brace
Moog problem solver track bar
4 new ball joints not installed
new front rotors and pads not installed
O-ringed head with ARP studs
DTT polished stainless air horn
Turbo sock and manifold blanket
Formula1 Mach 7s
BD Super B special

DTT equipped trans built by Roys transmission in Hamden CT. Also has a triple disc billet Pro Torque converter, Suncoast dual laminated flex plate, and a billet output shaft, and fluid has just been changed over to universal tractor hydraulic fluid.
Fass 150
AFE filter
4 inch Magnaflow exhaust, and a 6 inch stainless miter cut stack.
3rd Gen polished rims with 265/70/17 BFG`s.

Valve cover and other under hood accessories have been powder coated
Im sure I am missing something else, either way the truck is a runner and always been reliable.

The truck is adult owned and has been for the last 6 years.
It runs hard and has been great but its time for a new home.
I will post pics Monday or pm me your # and I can text some. Thanks for looking.
Asking $10,000

Also not included in the sale is a fresh fully rebuilt 180 pump from DPE set up by Seth. Pump flows 380cc with the 181s and fueled up to 4600 rpms with 4ks that have been shimmed.
Also have the cam gear for the swap and the case and cover. I will sell the swap for $1400, as this is a pump that has been fully rebuilt still in the box with all paper work from DPE.

Last edited:
Edit: Pump gear not cam gear, and also have pump brackets, and the 12 valve tappet cover. Pump is also set at 24 deg.

Last edited:
photo41.jpg

photo40.jpg

photo39.jpg

photo30.jpg

photo26.jpg

Back