A Few Pulling Parts

01smoker

Diesel Enthusiast
ED 2.6" S400 turbo with billet 1/8" protrusion comp wheel, cast 83mm exh wheel, 1.10 T6 exh housing, comes with another 2.6" cast 1/8" protrusion wheel with cover. Turbo is used but billet wheel w/cover is not. $1300

Pulling Products Fully Adjustable Hitch. Brand new never used, not even a scratch! $250 new. $215

Frozen Boost Type 22 Water to Air Intercooler. Brand new never used. $500 new. $450

Rule 3800GPH 17A water pump for water/air intercooler setup. Brand new never used. $170 new. $130

5" Blastgate Air Shut-off. Brand new never used. $10

6x.016" 24v Injectors built by RCP. SAC nozzle, 150 degree spray nozzle, lift and back cut pintle, pop-offs set to 310 bar. These injectors have only around 30 mins of idle time, no pulls. $700

Prices do not include shipping. I have pictures of these items if you need them.

Im in Rolla. They were for my 2000 but I assume they will fit all 24v 98.5-02??

I'm parting out my pulling truck. Taking it back to streetable. I built this truck and never pulled it. I will have some other parts for sale too.

Transfer case? Looking for some other various puller parts myself, let me know

Sent from phone

ive got a 241dld.. no shift fork perfect other then that... id sell cheap.... can you post pics of turbo btw

Just picked up one 2 hours ago, thank for the offer... to the OP , glws

Sent from phone

Interested in a/w intercooler and Rule pump. Please text me @ 5152905057

Make me offers on the turbo and injectors guys. I would consider trades for a smaller street friendly turbo and injectors.

Looking for some a little smaller, no bigger than 150hp range. Also looking for a turbo in the 62-64mm range.

I have a DPE 13mm ppump with billet cam with only around 30 mins of run time on it, no runs or pulls, mostly idle time to move the truck around and to break in the cam.

Also a Valair weighted triple disc clutch with sintered iron discs, no pulls, absolutely like new! Installed clutch and moved the truck around the driveway twice with it.

Back