A good GPS

Trapper

Hater
Looking for a good GPS for the wifes car wondering if anyone could help me out. Thanks Trap

My cheap little TomTom One has always done me right and gotten me where I've needed to go $.02

I was looking at that one but it said on the Bestbuy fitment guide it wouldnt fit?

Garmin

I use a Garmin in my ride. Very user friendly. Lots of things you can do with it!!

Now that she has it its not very accurate. She was looking for a store and it sent her to nowhere? Anyone know about up dates?

Trapper said:
Now that she has it its not very accurate. She was looking for a store and it sent her to nowhere? Anyone know about up dates?

At least it didn't send her into a lake! If you watch the new office a couple weeks back you'd know what I was talking about.

My TomTom works well, I use if for a speedo as I lost my ring gear when I switched it out for a posi. It is normally spot on but every once in a while in rural areas it'll go haywire and get itself lost, but then if finds itself again.

Buy the Garmin

I bought a Garmin 330 for my sun- works great. I have a Nuvi- ready for new map upgrade- this one gives you lat lon numbers. Both units work well- a couple of our other guys in the office have them also. They are porable- so if you have to travel- take it with you for the rental cars.

the eclipse avn5495 is a double din stereo that fits awesome in the factory ford stereo location, works flawlessly!! just pricy...
5495.jpg

Back