A little birdie just told me....

keiths truck has more in it......thats for sure. it just helps to have the maf sensor is hooked up when going for rides! this truck is crazy...i mean that in a goooood way.

on a lighter note.... a bd turboed, stock motor and everything else made 583 at the wheels.... thanks again diesel tech

keep up the great work keith

Wheres the guy that was just saying he didn't think 800 had happened yet? You were sorta right, they went straight 1000. :D

Truly phenominal

Last edited:
if the other rumor holds true, then this will have been a good weekend for diesel trucks!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

Believe it or not we haven't found the limit of this truck yet, I took baby steps so to speak on the fuel side of things. I hope to run 1100-1200 RWHP on #2 only with this truck this year.
I started this project 2 years ago hoping to build the first Crew Cab daily driver that could run 10's and still pick up the mail! :woohoo:
Trucks been beaten hard now for a week and still runnin like a champ.

Heres the best part....after the Danville event I drove it home over 1600 miles without a single issue pullin a trailer! :rockwoot:

What more could ya want.....pick up the mail, drop the kids off at school, stop at the store for the wife, race an unsuspecting Viper that eats it hard (Did that today.....hehehe), go to the track and run a 10 sec 1/4 and still make it home in time for supper!

Keith

Nasty Girl said:
Believe it or not we haven't found the limit of this truck yet, I took baby steps so to speak on the fuel side of things. I hope to run 1100-1200 RWHP on #2 only with this truck this year.
I started this project 2 years ago hoping to build the first Crew Cab daily driver that could run 10's and still pick up the mail! :woohoo:
Trucks been beaten hard now for a week and still runnin like a champ.

Heres the best part....after the Danville event I drove it home over 1600 miles without a single issue pullin a trailer! :rockwoot:

What more could ya want.....pick up the mail, drop the kids off at school, stop at the store for the wife, race an unsuspecting Viper that eats it hard (Did that today.....hehehe), go to the track and run a 10 sec 1/4 and still make it home in time for supper!

Keith

Who are you??? :confused:

:hehe:

Congrats Keith :rockwoot:
Whatever you do, don't show your dyno slip just yet. Certain people on a certain board did not treat you very well but they sure would like to see where you made your power. I tried to call you at Merchants and could never get through.
mike

Back