A.R.T Buda Texas Dyno Day

cumminsmega5.9

Scape Goat
Ok I have spoken with the new owners of American Racing Tech In Buda Tx. I Have been family friends with the guys for a long time. They Are open to HAVING THE EVENT in the next few months. As long as we have enough intrest and responses. There will be a few changes this year including.

1. Security

2. No alcohol to be consumed on the premises.

3. There will be a gate fee and waiver upon entrance. Fee to be determined.

4. We have got to respect the parking restrictions and buisnesses nearby.

Guys I am going to try and get this thing organized and going. I need your help. We need any volunteers we can get.

Thanks Cody Soele

I am willing to help and love the new changes except the gate fee for the ones that are going to dyno it kinda sucks to have to pay twice you know, and will they still let the guys do the burnouts down below as long as they keep it down there

awesome cant wait where can we set up somewhere to park

I am willing to help and love the new changes except the gate fee for the ones that are going to dyno it kinda sucks to have to pay twice you know, and will they still let the guys do the burnouts down below as long as they keep it down there

As for the gate fee it is going to help pay for security and some extra staff. The more people we get conformation from the lower the fee. The fee will be per truck not per person so load up with friends.

And Dyno day would not be the same without burnouts.... Yes they will be allowed!

When will this be, since there are numbers of other events now i would think that this would be a couple months away or maybe even towards the end of year, or is there a date in mind already??

When will this be, since there are numbers of other events now i would think that this would be a couple months away or maybe even towards the end of year, or is there a date in mind already??

Well we need to give it some time to develop so we have a good turnout. Probally toward the end of may.

What about pushing it back even more I know me and a few other guys have projects going on now that are a few months away from being down

DATE

What about pushing it back even more I know me and a few other guys have projects going on now that are a few months away from being down

It all is subject to change based on the turnout here. The final decision will be made by the end of next week.

awesome! keep us updated man! my schedule should clear up a little towards he end of may, so i should be able to make this!

I'm glad to see that someone with a level head has taken this on. No offense to anyone who planned it in the past, or has been working on it currently. It's a sad but true fact that you need to exert some control over a large event in order to make it safe and successful.
I will plan on being there, maybe have my latest project done and dyno it.
I'll try to get a bunch of my diesel friends who don't get on the forums to come too.

I'm glad to see that someone with a level head has taken this on. No offense to anyone who planned it in the past, or has been working on it currently. It's a sad but true fact that you need to exert some control over a large event in order to make it safe and successful.
I will plan on being there, maybe have my latest project done and dyno it.
I'll try to get a bunch of my diesel friends who don't get on the forums to come too.

I agree its like the first year was good not out of hand or anything but it went down hill from there not as for how it was taken care of people just need to learn respect, and not burn the bridge that was given lets hope that this works out good and we can get a date

So far between forums we have 12 trucks. Come on guys lets make this happen.

Also anyone have a big TRAILER PIT??

if this does happen, i can have close to 10 trucks from my area come...

I would say that I could probably bring along 8-10 people. Don't know if they all will dyno or not.
Once things get more firm about the date and everything, I can tell them all about this (they don't get on the forum) and get you a more concrete-ish number.

Awsome picked up some more off the other thread and another forum we have over 20 trucks now. I will be speaking with David and Chris the new owners tommorow. I will be in houston until thursday or friday. if i can get to a computer I will tr and let everyone know somthing before Hand.

I have 5 friends coming with me in 3 different trucks not sure which will dyno

Back