A Set of Twins H. Hefner is even Proud of !

CSIDODGE

IT Works !! Couldnt fit the hood on it even ! :hehe: Spooled up ok even with our 3000 stall TC . Although the lock up clutches dont like it so much ! This run we are having problems with our pushrods bending again (been fighting it all year but we have a fix hopfully coming) and our TC lockup clutches slipping pretty bad . I thought it was gonna be 10 sec pass it was slippen so bad . Its definently moving some air ! We are gonna give it one more shot this year with this style TC and then were gonna work on a new TC lockup section for next season .
Video YouTube - Twin HX82's

Attachments

• DSC01619.jpg
    DSC01619.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 695
  • DSC01620.jpg
    DSC01620.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 546
That is one sweet twin setup! Sorry, but I don't think Hugh would have a clue what they're about :hehe:

It literally JUMPED out of the hole!! That's just hot nasty power!!! Congrats on the twins!

That will find the weak parts!:rockwoot:
Nice!
Looks like it's in a GM truck?

that a sigma pump? :D That's a lot of go nasty under the would-be hood. LOL

What the size of your twins? Impeller size? Not sure if you bent pushrod problem is similiar to what can happen in a dmax. We found that too much fueling at low rmp was washing the valve stems and causing a sticky residue to from on the stem, causing them to stick and bend pushrods, increased idle rpm and clearances on valves along with doing away with the seals fixed our problem.

What the size of your twins? Impeller size? Not sure if you bent pushrod problem is similiar to what can happen in a dmax. We found that too much fueling at low rmp was washing the valve stems and causing a sticky residue to from on the stem, causing them to stick and bend pushrods, increased idle rpm and clearances on valves along with doing away with the seals fixed our problem.

I had the same issue
YouTube - Trying to spool for the very first time
I was bending pushrods like spaghetti back in March...since fixed the issue but same as you mentioned above. Did away with seals and it has worked great. Along with some billet pushrods

Back