A truck i dont want..........

Cummins Driver

THE Cummins Driver
Wow. Just..... Wow. I think he held it on the floor for almost 2 minutes the first time before ever letting off of it. I can only imagine the EGT's, and im sure the rotors and pads had to be replaced when he was done.

YouTube - DIESEL BURNOUT

I wouldnt touch that truck with a 100ft pole.

Oh, and here is one from the same guy in a church parking lot:doh:

YouTube - burnin the ol' tires

Last edited:
at about 1 minute you can see his brakes glowing. i just wonder why you would want to do something like this?

burning tires just to see em go up in smoke is something i have never understood i wish i had the money to just go burn tires but even if i did i dont think i would use it for that and i especially wouldnt do it if my truck sounded like that:umno:

What a f-n RETARD......I couldnt even finish watching the video.They ought to take his truck and give it to some crack head, that will drive it better than that , while smoking crack, driving through the HOOD to get more crack!!!! That guy dont need to own anything more than a 3 cylinder FESTIVA

Im glad im not the only one that feels bad for the truck.

For those that didnt watch the whole video. The brakes actually catch on fire.:bang

I dont know why anyone would want to treat their stuff that way. There is a difference in doing some competing, or running at the drag strip and just flat out abusing something IMO.

That sucks, not only was there the burnouts but it had to have been taken thru some serious mud. Poor truck.

beer+ hp+hillbilly+nothing better to do=1600 bucks in tires brakes and everything else he destroyed.

I started to sign into youtube just to leave him a message. Tell him what a Douchebag he was for thinking it was cool to kill a truck like that for nothing.Reminds me of some spoiled rich kid that knows Mommy and Daddy will fix what he breaks.

He doesnt deserve that truck..thats for shure...must be nice to go out and tear up nice trucks like that and not care

I did a killer burnout in a 26' U-Haul truck once... obviously it requires a bad-ass vehicle and serious driving skills to accomplish such a feat

at about 1 minute you can see his brakes glowing. i just wonder why you would want to do something like this?
He was probly losing the truck to the bank, and almost anyone can get tires from les schwab, its just a matter of whether you pay for them or not:bang

Cummins Driver- that is five minutes of my life that I will never get back that you owe me for.

Did you read the comments? What a bunch of tools. Dont know the Ass from a hole in the ground

the sad part is that the truck will get traded in or sold and some poor soul is going to buy it not knowing of its idiot owner and what it been thru!

Back