Adjustment screw on these HO Snow pumps

stock600

Ive been out messing with the pump flow and can't determine which way is an increase in pressure. Don't have the plumbing handy to really check pressure so I was just checking volume by pumping for an even 30 seconds and marking the container between adjustments. I dont see any diff. in volume either way. There seems to be around 5 full turns of adjustment and wondering if anyone has put a guage inline and -Knows- which way really increases pressure?? Most typical regulators increase by screwing them IN but not sure here.... honestly it seems the same either way. P.S. Just tried calling Snow but thier closed. Just tring to make this system use a bit more water down track, it's thier new SHO pump they rate at either 220 or 250 psi, Ive seen it written both way?? Thanks
Ryan

Matt told me last year the new pumps were 250 psi, if it's like the others just turn it clockwise to increase but there is not a whole lot of adjustment until it get to running like on/off/on. A long time ago I ran one pump to 2 nozzles and another pump to a single nozzle, that was enough fluid for the 85 psi if boost I was trying to over come.

Jim

Matt told me last year the new pumps were 250 psi, if it's like the others just turn it clockwise to increase but there is not a whole lot of adjustment until it get to running like on/off/on. A long time ago I ran one pump to 2 nozzles and another pump to a single nozzle, that was enough fluid for the 85 psi if boost I was trying to over come.

Jim

Thanks Jim, clockwise is what I was fiquring made since but since I was'nt seeing a volume diff. I thought Id see if anyone really knew. Im in now maybe a turn and a half from where it was shipped; Im running just 2 625's it uses water pretty good just wanted to be sure I was getting all I could from it. I turn it on and off with a hobbs, I see no point ramping it in drag racing, for the street sure Id use one. Thanks Jim
Ryan

Back