Aeromotive A1000

S475_12V

RE Killer
I know all the P7100 guys swear by them, but does anyone run one with a bypass regulator on a VP pump? I have been thinking about trying it because i'm not too satisfied with my airdog anymore.

Just want to know your thoughts, comments, or suggestions on the matter.

I an running its smaller brother with a bypass regulator through the filter housing, albeit a but modified. 0 pursue drop,18 psi all the time

Exactly what I am looking for I can pull the airdog down pretty far with just a set of healthy 7x.010s.

What pump is it that you are running, and what regulator? Most I have seen use a vacuum, or boost reference. Something I don't need.

Its the nX big fuel pump, but it looks an awful lot like an aero motive tsunami.
Holley regulator, the black 3port.. It is boost referenced but i just capped that line...
Has -8 in out with a -6 return port.. I have the return facing up for air separation, if it world i have no idea-then a modified filter housing with-8 fittings welded on and no fuel heater.. Then to the pump with a modified adapter fitting... Factory return from pump..

I think a sump with the aeromotive pump and regulator with braided stainless lines is going to be the ticket to worry free fuel supply.

I love mine close to a year of trouble free perfomance. Holds pressure even now with my 13mm pump.

This is definitely my next purchase. My air dog has jacked me off enough today.

Thanks again for the info guys I started ordering my lines fittings regulator and pump today.What are you guys using for filter/separator? Are you guys running -10/1/2'' lines?

I used a filter base from Haisley and use a FS1000 or FS1001. The FS 1000 is a long filter. The FS 1001 is a better choice. I have -10an from sump to the pump and to the fiter and -8an to the injection pump.

i welded -8 bungs to the factory filter housing . and ported tge banjo fittings to a smooth flow. -8 from pump to pump

back in '01 I think it was I drilled a hole in the bottom of my tank and put a 90* -10AN bung fitting in it---10AN to Aermotive filter and then to the A1000 then -08AN to a RACOR then to the regulator/bypass then to the VP44. I've since relocated the regulator/bypass to before the filter---I'm on my 2nd pump---powered the pump thru a relay and I wouldn't do it any other way except use a sump of some sort. Gravity feeding is the only way to feed an electric pump, any other way strains them and shortens their life--chris

Back