AFC Kits: Who makes the best one.

Diehard Ram

Sled puller no more
I am looking for info on who makes the best one, Or is there any difference between any of them. I'm going to buy one, just want to get the best one the first time around.

Needle valve in the reference lines does wonders.

What im afraid of with that, is what if you have to feather it, lose boost/spool, get in it again and the air hasn't bled out of the afc, you're right back in a smokey mess.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

AFC kit? The TST 'kit' is the only one I know of

Same here, its 30ish bucks for 2 springs I think. I hate to spend it, but I think its my only option unless I can find a stiffer spring in a hardware store that's the same compressed length as the stocker.

TST kits come with two springs, the lighter one throw it away, the stiffer one is like a 180 pump spring, I call these a 20 lb spring, 215's are better 30-35psi but a little too short for big travel, governor springs work best but you have to be making 40-45 psi at WOT!

Jim

TST kits come with two springs, the lighter one throw it away, the stiffer one is like a 180 pump spring, I call these a 20 lb spring, 215's are better 30-35psi but a little too short for big travel, governor springs work best but you have to be making 40-45 psi at WOT!

Jim

Im using a 180 spring now, but I believe its reaching its limit, binding, and preventing full rack. Even at 60psi.

I thought that BD makes a kit also.
Has anyone tried using a 1/4 inch air line to feed the AFC.

Back