Afe blade runner turbo's

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
Has anyone ever ran one? Prety sure there a s300 based turbo, so parts should be easlily found if it comes apart right?

i am running one now and i don't like it at all. I had some form of box 366 before that wasn't identified by any manufacturer and was much happier with its spool and performance than the biggest bladerunner they offer. i think it works out to be a 63 and it chokes, flutters, and surges up till 2500 rpm then it takes off.

cp3 bag of parts, meth kit 2x#6 nozzles, 90hp tips, afe intake horn, stock cooler.

my old box s366 made 588 on stock pump, this turbo just made 510 with cp3 mod.

I have had a terrible experience with them I got a good deal on a 46-60061 and had egt issues with it when my hx35 was running great so I thought they were the best company in the world cause they sent me the bigger one for free well it measured out to a 66 I believe been a few years though it barked like crazy and wouldn't build over 40psi we put it on 2 other trucks more built than mine and the time same story called afe found some holes in the techs storie he admited to me the turbos are drop shipped from china don't waist your time sorry for the rant

mine barely makes over 40psi on a good day. some days if the meth is full bore, its 44psi!!!

The compressor and turbine wheels are more setup for a gas rig than a diesel they should just stick with air filters. Also if you look for them usually people advertise only has 1,000 miles just trying something different or I don't like all the smoke going back to stock. Not trying to be harsh I just waisted a lot of time with them hoping to save someone else

Last edited:
couldnt agree more. find a turbo that is more specific to your needs.

Back