AFE stage 2 intake w/pro gaurd 7

tirefrier

Coal Train conductor
Afe stage 2 with prograud 7 filter, yes you do oil it. It fits my 07 5.9 and comes with everything, filter cold air box and torque tube. very little bit has been cut on the bottom of the cold air box cause it was rubbin the intercooler pipe. also there was a rubber strip around the cold air box to seal it to the hood but it only lasted a week before it started falling off so its not there, i ran it this way dont think it makes a difference. I would like to get 250.00 for it and it would be shipping from las vegas, nv. I ran it for 1.5 year only, 20,000 miles. thanks dave

Afe stage 2 with prograud 7 filter, yes you do oil it. It fits my 07 5.9 and comes with everything, filter cold air box and torque tube. very little bit has been cut on the bottom of the cold air box cause it was rubbin the intercooler pipe. also there was a rubber strip around the cold air box to seal it to the hood but it only lasted a week before it started falling off so its not there, i ran it this way dont think it makes a difference. I would like to get 250.00 for it and it would be shipping from las vegas, nv. I ran it for 1.5 year only, 20,000 miles. thanks dave

bump. the progaurd 7 is the best filtering filter they sell for the stage 2.

bump for the weekend

will it fit a 03?

just went to afe's site and the part number is 75-10412 and it says it will fit 03-07. so I dont know from trying to fit it on an 03 that it will work but afe says it will. they want 420.00 for it on their site.

This is a DEAL folks.. replacement filters for the dry pro S is under $70 if you get sick of oiling it. The rest of the parts are very well made out side of the screws they use to bolt the top plate on the cold air box.

This is a DEAL folks.. replacement filters for the dry pro S is under $70 if you get sick of oiling it. The rest of the parts are very well made out side of the screws they use to bolt the top plate on the cold air box.

thanks jason.

weekend bump will take 225 for it shipped.

Back