After Shock sighting

Sprman

Stock SUCKS!!!!
I was up in Westminster Maryland visiting the in-laws this past weekend. While going down 140 in Westminster, i noticed a "slightly" modified Dodge with After Shock on the side. Looked pretty freakin sweet!! It pulled off the road right as i caught up with it. Is this person on these forums?? Does he live in the area? Didn't really know where else to ask these questions since i don't follow sled pulling too much. Just though it was cool to see one on the road.

yea he lives up there, i'm not sure if he is on here or not, he is on some other forums tho. goes by the name after shock on the forums too...go figure LOL

His name is Jesse if I remember right and he is a pretty nice guy, met him a few times.

Cool, we were in Baltimore area for a day by the inner harbor while we were up there. My wife used to live there. Her parents live in Westminster. Saw the truck and though it was pretty cool. I figured that would be his name, but didn't find it so i figured this would be an easy way to find out some info.

im about 10 miles from the inner harbor, just outside the city line.

Back