After TS

So in other words a guy from texas has no chance of pulling in this "huge" event, unless i drive up there for every pull.

And how is this that big of an event?, seems kind of local to me.

not trying to be an a$$, but that doesnt make much sense. I can understand not wanting 130 some 2.6 trucks like TS.

Im dont know much about FPP how many trucks run for points with FPP?

So in other words a guy from texas has no chance of pulling in this "huge" event, unless i drive up there for every pull.

Basicly yes

And how is this that big of an event?, seems kind of local to me.
The Canfield Fair is on of the largest fairs this side of the country.
not trying to be an a$$, but that doesnt make much sense. I can understand not wanting 130 some 2.6 trucks like TS.
The only classes of diesel trucks will be FPP ProStock Calss Rules... and RWYB Calss Rules...
Im dont know much about FPP how many trucks run for points with FPP?I have not seen a list of points pullers

As for being local. The first Prostock hook of the year had 30 trucks from 4 states.

extremely low-class way of thanking FPP by putting down TS and what dennis and sheila have done

:umno: No one is putting down TS in this thread. It was started and continues to be a plug for FPP who some of us are fortunate enough to be involved with. Please don't make it any more or less than that.

extremely low-class way of thanking FPP by putting down TS and what dennis and sheila have done

Quit trying to spin this into a TS bash thread it is not. This is a thread praising FPP. I will say it again. This not about TS. Go suck someplace else. :thankyou2:

Read the entire thread before you post please, this will help you not to sound ignorant in the future. I did not put down anyone, I mearly stated that I am very fortunate to have a WORLD class organization in my backyard.

Read the entire thread before you post please, this will help you not to sound ignorant in the future. I did not put down anyone, I mearly stated that I am very fortunate to have a WORLD class organization in my backyard.

I did not attend the TS event in Bowling Green, KY but after reading the horror storys it makes me think just how lucky we are up here to have Full Pull Productions.

when i read that, i take it as you saying, but in a nicer way, "TS was a disaster and FPP could have done a better job"
i'm not ignorant about this at all, it might just be how i read what you wrote

Back