Air dog vs. F.A.S.S vs. CPRx

1TONPSD

they call me BIG COUNTRY
Which system do you guys think is best for a powerstroke? What are you running on your trucks?

Depends on your budget. I believe a full flowing pump like an Aeromotive with a full regulated return system is best. But they aren't cheap.

What type of budget are you trying to stay within?

Also, what size injectors do you plan on using?

What do you use your truck for?

i've sold a lot of the airdog 150's for the PSD, seems to be a well put together system

I have stage 2 injectors now but looking to move to mini me's I use my truck for DD and a race here and there looking to pull with it this year though

Depends on your budget. I believe a full flowing pump like an Aeromotive with a full regulated return system is best. But they aren't cheap.

What type of budget are you trying to stay within?

Also, what size injectors do you plan on using?

What do you use your truck for?

the cpr system uses the areomotive a1000 marine pump

I would look at the ITP fuel system with the fuel lab pump. Looks like a nice set up.(and a sweet price)

1489.xx for the CPRx from bob that is the kit I picked up I went with the CPRx cause it is a more complete system and if you think about what all ya get it is a pretty good deal.

Whats their prices?

I don't keep track of what the guys are charging for the 7.3 kits. I know there are a few shops around here (Texas) that make their own kit. Then you have the national guys (Diesel Site, ITP (different pumps same basic setup), Elite, I think Black Widow, etc).

Since we only offer 6.0 stuff right now, I only track the 6.0 kits.

Back