Air ride front end kenworth

That’s ride height bags inflated. About 1 1/8” offset on the bar. Dads w900b is 1.75” on a 7” bar. Mine are 4”.

c7cbdee896438109f33931bc000940cb.jpg

With no air sitting on stops is a downward curve
aa33706cff36a88f5a88085963d8f7ce.jpg

That looks much much better.

Made a couple loads already with the truck. The power is great. The air ride front makes a difference. On large bumps it takes away any hard hit. Much nicer to drive and much easier on the truck itself. I’d still like to try and find out what ride height is suppose to be. Maybe I’m too high or too low.

But when you let the air out and let it sit on the stops it sure makes the w9 look good lol
e82bb22e31e9a40b1efd289857f50c70.jpg
dd14cbaca5901c4bd6fda209e6bb60eb.jpg

I thought about running gauges on the front so I can make sure I can I don’t overload my front axle. But don’t think I wanna add more to the plumbing.

I’ll get some more photos when I get back.

Last edited:
That does look good!

Makes all the difference in the world how a truck looks when you get that fender down on the tire versus having it jacked up in the front.

Probably my biggest single gripe on most W900’s is the nose high stance.

That does look good!

Makes all the difference in the world how a truck looks when you get that fender down on the tire versus having it jacked up in the front.

Probably my biggest single gripe on most W900’s is the nose high stance.

The w9l like mine don’t look bad when they are at normal height. But the w9b have pole room around the tire and can’t have a bumper follow them nice.

The w9l like mine don’t look bad when they are at normal height. But the w9b have pole room around the tire and can’t have a bumper follow them nice.

Would have saved a ton of money and time if you would just have got a Volvo. Not to mention the zero repairs on that amazing euro engine.

Would have saved a ton of money and time if you would just have got a Volvo. Not to mention the zero repairs on that amazing euro engine.

Don’t have very good gag reflexes though so that counts me out.

Obviously an assumption with no interest in finding out.

Last edited:
Flat glass, flat hood, flat doors.... Had you swapped in a 6NZ you woulda had the holy grail. Second only to a volva.:blahblah1:

Serious though. Nice work

Don’t forget aerodyne....

I like being different. The white one also has a Detroit. My only complaints is the bunk hole could be larger so I could slide seat back and sometimes passenger vent window is in the way.

Thanks. She needs a polish but might as well wait till the salt is off the roads. The pipes have never really been shined yet either. I made them from stainless water pipe so they had a real oxidized finish. Starting sanding at 60 grit all the way till 2000 and got tired lol about 8 hours of sanding on them.

Don’t forget aerodyne....

I like being different. The white one also has a Detroit. My only complaints is the bunk hole could be larger so I could slide seat back and sometimes passenger vent window is in the way.

Thanks. She needs a polish but might as well wait till the salt is off the roads. The pipes have never really been shined yet either. I made them from stainless water pipe so they had a real oxidized finish. Starting sanding at 60 grit all the way till 2000 and got tired lol about 8 hours of sanding on them.

Yes you can make a S60 run but......every time I see a nice truck and see a green oil pan it’s just a big disappointment.

Back