Air Shut-off, Guillotine pics and resources

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
I need ideas. Measures 5.5" @ the turbo inlet.

Something compact would be nice. Also need to run a filter.

Pics and link to purchase.

:thankyou2:

I have a real good one, pretty sure it was for a 475. I'll measure it.

FWIW you'll need that engine to run before you worry about a shut down. LOL

Kevin at Chaos Fabrication makes a nice piece. Should be able to find him on bookface

IMG_4182.JPG

IMG_4183.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the ED butterfly style thats flanged at both ends and seals of pretty good, its hooked up on a 5.5" and the inner part of the valve is.probably 4.5". I've tested without it and didnt make a difference.

Its a straight up drag truck and I'm not running a filter, I'd be interested in the one snedge has, I remember seeing the add he posted.

Its a straight up drag truck and I'm not running a filter, I'd be interested in the one snedge has, I remember seeing the add he posted.
That's it. Still have it.

It measures 5.5 where it clamps on the comp housing. This one has the horn on it. If I could find that old add, it had pictures.

I took some new pictures. The inlet horn can be removed from this if you want to install a pipe to allow an air filter..

Last edited:
If he wanted the ED one I would trade for yours, I dont use an air filter anymore. I also have the cable with knob and both flanges. I don't remember what I paid for it but it wasn't cheap and about the only option for running a sealed air filter.

I have all the cable also. I paid a lot more, but I'll sell it complete for 600.00

9AAC89E4-B744-4FB3-82E1-F186678EEFDE_zps5r2z4qip.jpg

Back