air shut off

ERemington

Turbo Killer
Been looking for some pictures of air shut offs on 12 valves. Seen a couple pics using the search engine but not a whole lot. Was hoping others had pictures of what theirs looks like

Thanks

Ethan

I really like Engineered Diesels shut-offs. I haven't got quite that far on my rig yet but that is the one I will buy when I get there.

The ED stuff is nice. If you want just a cheezy shut off use a cheap blast gate. They don't seal very well. The ED piece you could run on a daily driver with no issue.

Talk to chris, other than goofy music tastes he is good to deal with!

ED's is nice! Thats the one I will be getting, and Ive seen them in action and they work very well!

The only thing to verify is that a butterfly is allowed. Most places don't care, an air shut off is an air shut off. I think NTPA is the ones who want a guillotine style.

Here is ours

This is a shutoff some are running, it comes in a few different sizes.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 28
Dan the NTPA tech director lives right next to our shop, we are seeing if that cant change.

Only place I think it matters is NTPA and not too many people run NTPA in the diesel trucks.

http://www.show-meperformance.com/
air_shutoff.jpg

Airshut_off_open.jpg

air_shutoff3.jpg

This is the one we have going on our 2wd supermod it is 6" looks just like the one on Destroked it is 5"
Dale

Wonder why they just show them for a 5 and 6 inch, im looking for a 4" for my S300..... anyone ever thought of using a exh. cut out?? Just a thought.
It would be cheaper.....

Good ? I know they make the turbo adaptor for the gates I,ll call Mark and ask him about the 4"

Dale

Back