Air To Water Intercooler

DarrenKrueger

STRAIGHT SIX SLED PULLER
Large a/w intercooler purchased from 2tone12v (used 1 season) $400
Bosh cobra pump $50

Let me know if you need more info thanks

If I remember. The core is 10x10x10. Overall length is 18"-19". There are some pics of them on here somewhere if someone wants to search for them. Why are you selling?

Thanks, Wanting to make it streetable again, want to drive it to a few pulls and get away from the 2.8 class.

Thanks, Wanting to make it streetable again, want to drive it to a few pulls and get away from the 2.8 class.

I got ya. Bump for a good cooler. I use them on my unlimited single truck and don't have to use water injection they work so well. Never had one bust and we run them on some big tractors that see around 120 psi. $650 new.

Hey Anthony pm me your address you need a new tape measurement or instructions how to use one.

Hey Anthony pm me your address you need a new tape measurement or instructions how to use one.

Haha, why? I said if I remember. Heck its been so long since I measured one. I'm gonna guess its still bigger than any other one you were looking at.

6x7x9, Smaller than what I was hoping for.

I guess I don't know your intentions with it. But that still pretty decent size. We run them on many things and don't have to use water they work so good. Did you measure to the welded extensions. The core goes into that section.

Back