Air to Water ?

ovrdrvboy

Would someone point me in the right direction of where to buy a air to water set up or how to make it? I'm just trying to get the most info i can on them incase indiana starts allowing them in 2.6.....thanks

thanks guys I did a search its not as easy of a clear answer as other searches but thanks i guess? I was just trying to make a thread where guys could point in the right direction of who to talk to or what website to go to...thanks 1997-12 pm sent back

I have ask this question before but never got a clear answer. Does the frozen boost equipment hold up or is it just a waste of money? i have been lookin in to doing this for next year but dont wana waste my money on something that doesnt work. Thanks in advance.

I can help you out on one if you need. Probably a couple of them on here for sale used as well.

You can contact Joe or Garrett at Pure Diesel Power they can get you anything you need or have a custom setup made and Joe will explain everything to you.

frozen boost seems ok to me, I know it flows better than a stock ic, and holds fine with a 60 psi gauge buried. On my truck, and aslo know others that use them all seem ok.

Back