Airdog ?

nbowlin

How many pounds are you guys running or are you just running the 18psi?

what kinda pressure do you have. my stock setup has my 30 psi gauge peg all the time.

Attachments

• IMG00327.jpg
    IMG00327.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 19
sounds like your sending unit might have gone bad.. had this happen 3 times already with my glowshifts. When i turn the key it moves but when it cranks it goes straight to 30.

Their standard pressure is 30psi with the optional 40psi setting. I have mine at 30psi but would have requested the 40had I known about it.

its a mechanical gauge no sending unit, tapped the banjo bolt on the pump put a t handle shut off valve and the small tubeing goes straigh to the gauge. when i fire it up it slams to 30psi and when i shut the truck off i slowly falls to zero.

Their standard pressure is 30psi with the optional 40psi setting. I have mine at 30psi but would have requested the 40had I known about it.

Give us a call. I can get you the other out. Only costs like $2 plus a stamp for the mail. You will not notice a difference though.

Give us a call. I can get you the other out. Only costs like $2 plus a stamp for the mail. You will not notice a difference though.

Unless someone reports a big difference and since you guys know what you're doing i'll just leave it be. If I decide to jack the pressure up though I'll take you guys up on it. BTW, you guys have excellent customer service!:rockwoot:

Back