all out dana 80

jtfondy

looking for the best ,what would you build if you could? 5.13,37 spline axels what else ? please tell who you would get it from

I would see about an ARB or a spool. I really don't like the yukon spool, or you could weld up a open carrier.

have a scs spool 35 spline broke both rear axels and scared the spilnes on the spool dont want to break anymore and cannot go up to a 106 or rockwell

I am not a fan of the SCS axles. 37 spline is considerably more cross sectional area.

Call Greensburg Machine and Driveline. Mark Will beat anyones price and knows his differentials!

thank you, have looked on the search but 330 gets a little lost on bs

Get the Haisley/Scheid 37 spline axles and spool. Dana-spicer gears.

any ideas ? we have two trucks one hoppes one doesnt, air at40 psi 1" travel other truck is second to last it is a drw long bed

does your truck always hop? looked like in that video you wasnt then only truck with hoping problems. Bas spot in that track? We run 25 psi up front 50 in the back seems to be a good starting point with us

it looks like a bad spot in the track. mutt looked to walk the clutch out a little further and in turn he missed that spot.

Back