all sorts of 99 dodge parts

skyler1101

I have all sorts of parts from a 99 dodge cummins performance and oem just ask im sure ill have it so here we go

99 Cummins motor no vp44 no turbo no manifold basically block and head the head has hamilton 110 valvesprings installed in it 2500 its yours removed from truck with 145k miles

dual disk haisley street puller clutch this is the ultimate clutch if your looking at adding some horsepower to your truck and having reliability this is your clutch if your looking to do you daily driving all week and hit the sled track on the weekend or the drag races this is your clutch!! this clutch will hold up to 1100 hp i used it for 11 sled pulls no street miles it hasent even been shimmed yet and it can be shimmed up to 3 times to tighten the disks together i have the flywheel to go with it i paid 2000 shipped its yours today for $1100

i have the billet input shaft for the nv4500 tranny this input shaft was 1000 new this is the full billet piece not the cheap one like southbend and everyone sells... came straight from scheid diesel 500 and its yours

have the nv4500 transmission out of the truck everything fine with it no issues 3500 for a new one there 2000 for a used not included shipping to you on ebay i will take $1500 its yours would be perfect for an auto to manual conversion..IF YOU WISH FOR THE BILLET INPUT TO COME WITH THE NV4500 ill let the pair go for $1900

i have all the interior parts out of the 99 dodge rear seats center console entire dash components speedometer the whole works tell me what you need ill get a price.

i have the ecm and the pcm out of the truck make an offer i know there not cheap please dont send a stupid lowball i will not reply

i have the rear bumper off truck has a small ding 150 its yours

i have the rear end out of the truck it is a dana 80 $1000 and its yours

have the np dld transfercase out of the pickup needs a new tailshaft but there cheap on ebay i think 20 bucks...600 and its yours!

Back