All Truck Nationals Carlisle PA......

GhostRider7

Anyone going? i might me able to make it Friday. Anyone know how they charge to run on the dyno? i've been wanting to get back on one and this might be the day

I won't be going this year, but last year it was 3 runs for $100 on the dyno

The Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Club will have a tent located by the Subway at the main entrance. Ill be there along with a bunch of others from the club.

The prices for Diesels to roll at the Mopar show was $100 for 4 spins. Im pretty sure the same dyno crew will be there for the truck show. See you there.

I'll be there as well, ATN's #8 for me I think, I'll be with my group from FSC we'll have a big tent (mostly gassers) right near the tree's in the center of the showfield. stop by and say hello.

I am planning on being there, at least Saturday and hopefully Sunday. Not sure about Friday yet

I'll be there as well, ATN's #8 for me I think, I'll be with my group from FSC we'll have a big tent (mostly gassers) right near the tree's in the center of the showfield. stop by and say hello.

i'll look for you too. part of central pa are you from? i'm near altoona

I live about 6 miles south of the fairgrounds here in Carlisle.
I used to live in Duncansville when I worked in Altoona, about 5 years ago.

I'll be there with the FTW crew. You guys in FSC have a run for your money for the Club trophy this year from either of the two ford clubs this year.

I am comming up This weekend for a family reunion in Biglerville. I plan on going to the show on Friday.

I'll be there with the FTW crew. You guys in FSC have a run for your money for the Club trophy this year from either of the two ford clubs this year.
Doubt we'll give much of a challenge, our attendance this year is way down over last year when we got first. One of the promoters posts on our boards and up till a few weeks ago, the Trail-voy gang was leading the way. He hasn't posted lately on our boards, so I don't know what if anything changed, but like I said, we're way down. Good luck to you guys!

he is easy to find. umm yeh, just look for one biiig dude. LOL

I'm not really that big in the grand scheme of things. But Lloyd is tiny, so I look big to him.

Lloyd, what do you have left to prove on that dyno? Haven't you beaten the living crap out of that thing over the past year or so? If you do, let me know when you roll over, I wanna watch. :st:*nx*

Back