All Truck Nationals Carlisle PA......

he is easy to find. umm yeh, just look for one biiig dude.

Hey Lloyd....
Ted may be one BIG dude,BUT,we know a couple of guys who claim they can take him out,LOL.I am glad I am such a small guy and never get threatened like that.

Smoke19d...
Cost for the jet is $100 for 4 rolls ,which really isn't to out of line.

Ted...
Even though Lloyd has punished that guys jet into submission,you need to see him when we all show up there.The look he gave us at the Mopar show was priceless and worth the money spent for the run itself.I won't even go into what Lloyd did to Ma Mopar's souvenir tent spackling it with soot,LOL.They are going to reposition the jet for this show because of Lloyd and I.SOMEONE gave that poor guy a very hard time about dynoing late and it took him until he dyoned both trucks that weekend to calm down.

I will be there and may try my hand at the dyno again,depending on how energetic my head wrench man is,as there is some small parts now I have that we should try,LOL........Andy

BTW Ted....
Bring along a helmet,maybe we can go over and find some rides to wheel in the lawn tractor races for all of us.

Hey Lloyd....
Ted may be one BIG dude,BUT,we know a couple of guys who claim they can take him out,LOL.I am glad I am such a small guy and never get threatened like that.

Ted...
Even though Lloyd has punished that guys jet into submission,you need to see him when we all show up there.The look he gave us at the Mopar show was priceless and worth the money spent for the run itself.I won't even go into what Lloyd did to Ma Mopar's souvenir tent spackling it with soot,LOL.They are going to reposition the jet for this show because of Lloyd and I.SOMEONE gave that poor guy a very hard time about dynoing late and it took him until he dyoned both trucks that weekend to calm down.

Actually only one of those two clowns claimed they'd take me. The drunk one volunteered his buddy, who stayed back a few feet and didn't say anything. beer muscles rule.
You'll have to come by my row to get to the dyno, so I'll keep my eyes open for you "dyno crushers". See you all in a few days!

Ill see what i can do:Cheer:

Very nice of you, but not needed, really. There is more than enough junk food to stuff into my guts this weekend. If you swing by and see my maroon Dmax with the Comp D sticker in the back window, stop by our tent and say hello. I'll have some beverages to enjoy. :Cheer:

If you swing by and see my maroon Dmax with the Comp D sticker in the back window, stop by our tent and say hello. I'll have some beverages to enjoy. :Cheer:

You mean that is finially finished ?

Ill be over at the Mason Dixon area. Ill look for ya.

You mean that is finially finished ?

Ill be over at the Mason Dixon area. Ill look for ya.
Yep, still working on tuning it (EFI rookie) but it's back together. There are some shots of it on NETDP's forum under the "pic posting spot" thread and if you clicky under my username, my homepage (picturetrail) as the updated shots as well.
See you this weekend!

Arrrgggghhhhhhh........

I leave after checking in and got into a bigtime storm going back down I-83 after Resser's Summit.Man did it freaking rain and hail too.I hid under the bridge at the Fishing Creek exit unitl it quit dropping hail.Went down the road another 10 miles and the sun was out,doooh!.So I stop,wash all the crap off again and go home.While I am in the house the storms which were sliding through the area tried again to squash my attempts at cleaning.Slipped her in the garage,covered the back with a blanket to prevent any hail damage and went inside.I give up,I will work on it tommorrow.I hope someone brings the sunshine with them or a gun to get the weather monkey off my back,LOL......Andy

P.S.-The tent is right next to the Subway shop at the gate 3 entrance.We have a long line of parking down the fence line and will just have to make sure no one parks there during the weekend but us..

Yep, still working on tuning it (EFI rookie) but it's back together.

P.S.S.-
You need to have the guy with the white one that pulls at the Buck show you how,LOL.Seems he laid 30 feet on the closest Dodge down there again last weekend in the stock class and they are really up in arms now.

Back