AllCaughtUp vs JW3 *DEATHMATCH*

I think you guys should settle this @ the Queen Annes County Diesel Truck Pull on 8/11/07!!

acampb12 said:
Watsing time here at UNL and needed another site to wonder around. Ill be home friday and i want a ride:poke: .

That's what I heard...guess I'd better go ahead and service the tranny so I can show you a 25psi boosted launch on 35's:D Haven't done one with the new charger...yet!

Chris

RacinDuallie said:
LOL LOL you missed out on this one Timmay..... LOL LOL this one was brewing fast before you caught on..... LOL LOL LOL LOL :pop:

Ummmm, I saw it brewing... I just have not given it the "Timmy Deathmatch Blessing"

SledPuller21 said:
ACU you plan on pullin any over here in Pa?

yup ill be there at the DHRA pull in PA this yr. looking to go to as many diff states i can this yr. JW3 u better be countin days u have left to make a real pullin truck... tick tick tick tick

mikehalseyjr said:
I think you guys should settle this @ the Queen Annes County Diesel Truck Pull on 8/11/07!!

yea... for some reason i doubt either one of these guys would wanna travel all the way to the eastern shore of MD for a bush pull

TS Performance Pull May 12th...thats where all the Deathmatches are licensed to take place.

oh ya actually im pretty sure im gonna be there. im gonna hit alot of kentucky pulls in may b4 we go to muncie so we can work out more problems with it.

All caught up said:
yup ill be there at the DHRA pull in PA this yr. looking to go to as many diff states i can this yr. JW3 u better be countin days u have left to make a real pullin truck... tick tick tick tick

Here we go again. I thought this discussion was put to rest on the other thread.:doh:

Guys, I dont ming good natured ribbing, In fact I encourage it..... but try not to get personal. Thanks In advance

Tim (Deathmatch PooBah)

I will say this: As soon as Corey says he'll make a pull- he does it. Although the results haven't been what he's wanted, its more than the normal Ford crowd usually pulls off. He said he'd be at the Tennessee pull and he was. He said he'd be at the Eaton pull, he was. While the excuses were a little out of line, he's made every single pull he said he would make. I vote give him a chance to prove himself. He's not going to get better by hiding behind a keyboard. Invite him to your pull, if past attendance is any indication, he'll be there. That's a start and 99.9% of the Ford keyboard army can't say that.

brandon.

im trying to make every pull cause were trying to figure out new parts for some fellow friends on the west coast and the more pulls we hit the more we learn and quicker we'll figure out the right combination. Sorry JW3 on the last attack i forgot we laid it to rest.....

A great combination on a Ford is. Step1 Unscrew the oil cap Step 2 Slide a B series in there and Step 3 Reinstall the oil cap :hehe:

Dont know what Ford was thinking in having a V8, IH had a dang good engine in the Dt 360.
There is already parts available to take the Dt 360 higher in hp then the Cummins.

All caught up said:
im trying to make every pull cause were trying to figure out new parts for some fellow friends on the west coast and the more pulls we hit the more we learn and quicker we'll figure out the right combination. Sorry JW3 on the last attack i forgot we laid it to rest.....

ACU,
Water under the bridge.

Good luck with your truck. Hopefully we both get the chance to pull together and both do well at the same time.

:Cheer:

BowtiedCTD said:
i hate to dissapoint MR Goat man...but i know where a 1450HP Ford will put 10ft on him. and of course my 900HP CTD will whoop him too...dang i love feedin the fire. and if u want dyno sheets let me get the crayons out. Dyno dont mean squat. just hook to the sled and pull til u stop or break

900HP? I though you had a VE pumped motor...

Distributor said:
A great combination on a Ford is. Step1 Unscrew the oil cap Step 2 Slide a B series in there and Step 3 Reinstall the oil cap :hehe:

Dont know what Ford was thinking in having a V8, IH had a dang good engine in the Dt 360.
There is already parts available to take the Dt 360 higher in hp then the Cummins.

Aint that the truth! And dont forget how fun they are to work on and find someone to setup there machine to build special parts!! :hehe:

Back