Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
Ricky...its not gonna happen. You have a better chance of seeing me in a GM before a Dodge.

Hey Pat Im surprised your not thinking of making that truck a Fummins.

I'm happy with it just the way it is. Tuner and Exhaust is all I need right now. Truck runs just fine, and my wife can still drive it if needed.

HouTex said:
Oh she will. She'll make it past all you cummin-buns.:kick:

Actually, he's not giving a lot of attention to Snow White these days; and it's not because of the Toyota. ;)

Wow 18 pages and still no race Comeon guys I want to see you guys race allready:pop:

Right, it's Jan in Colorado with 3' snow on the ground. My truck is in pieces as I add some Ferd killing parts. I don't think Robbie even has a game plan yet on how to defend. I'm guessing he's still picking out which Banks Bundle and sticker kit he is going to mount up on that chitbox.

duke1n said:
Right, it's Jan in Colorado with 3' snow on the ground. My truck is in pieces as I add some Ferd parts, just trying to figure out how to mount a 6.0L in here. I don't think Robbie even has a game plan yet on how to defend. I'm guessing he's still picking out which Banks Bundle and sticker kit he is going to mount up on that chitbox.

Here I fixed for ya Dukey:hehe:

Don't worry buddy, come Sunday evening I'll have all the ammo I need to beat you and those sorry patties over the head with lol

its dying, i guess dookie is starting to accept the fact... LOL :poke:

Right... keep tellin yourself that ladies. Pack a lunch Robbie, it's going to be a long day for you and your fan club lol.

i know it's gana be a long long day, cause i will whip you, then you will want to run again, then i will whip you, then some of my "fan club" will take turns whiping you lol lol

Gotcha a new baggy of the stinky inky this weekend eh lol. Don't bogart on your fan club there Roberto.

I can see the bong has already been fired up this morning for breakfast lol

Back