Am I going in the right direction?

jwpulling

I just removed a s-300 from my sled puller and put a schied 3.0charger on with 2.6 bushing. With the s-300 I could spool it very easily and built boost right off the line I really liked the the way it pulled, is this schied turbo going to take it to the next level power wise or is it going tobe laggy on bottom end? Would like tobe around 800hp. Thanks

Um, If it's the truck in your sig. Why do you have a 13mm pump with .120 lines and holders and set of 370 injectors? No it's not going to spool it and if it does leave the line it's not going to hold on at the end

Last edited:
are you saying the 370s are the limiting factor? I have some 7x14s just seeing what works best. With the 370s and s-300 it spooled great.

I wouldn't run them in a street truck. What cam is in it? What frame charger? S400? What's the specs? There are a 1000 variables other then can you run a certain charger

Not street truck deticated puller, biggest drop in cam that hamilton makes, s-400 frame on charger 1.10EH, T4, Thanks

No I meant I wouldn't even put 370's in a street truck! They are good for cores. You would be better off with a good set of 5x18 or bigger and put a plate back in the pump. That small of an injector can't be good on a 13mm pump

Last edited:
Got any suggestions on engine setup? I want it to spin out at the end of pull not bog out. Thanks again.

I can hold my own in that area, I don't worry about the money since I enjoy it. Can't be far from goal now, can I?

You could be way off your goal. Can't judge that by what you have posted here

If its an older lightning charger you'll be fine. Do you have the specs on it? I'd ditch the 370s for a set of good 5x.018s or larger. If money isn't an issue call scheid or harts. Weston on here makes some good injectors also.

just that it has 1.10EH, with T4 foot, s-400 frame, not sure what size wheel is in it but its been clipped. It is one of the older ones.

its prob the 74 turbine, if it is it should be fairly easy to light. It would be a good idea to take the covers off and measure so you know exactly what you have.

Deffently go with 5x18 or bigger. As the other states. Sounds like a older charger. And should be easy to spool. Harts is the way to go. But I have heard good about weston

Back