Anarchy tuned cummins wins workstock

Nice hook. And thanks for helping me with patch got it all figured out. Danny

Thanks, and no problem. I think we have decided to step the truck up a few notches next season so we may get to pull against each other some next year.

We are in East, TN. Around here we only have a stock charger class and an open class, so we will have to come north to be able to pull in a true 2.6 class.

We are in East, TN. Around here we only have a stock charger class and an open class, so we will have to come north to be able to pull in a true 2.6 class.

You can come east a little ways... There are some decent pulls around here with the 2.6 designation. The class has really taken off around here. Charlotte, Winston-Salem area of NC.

Are the rules basically the same for the 2.6 trucks across the country or are they so different to the point that if you build one to run say the Northeast, that you would have to change everything all around to come to the Southeast?

Around here, rules are pretty much the same. Our biggest local pulling organization, Straight Diesels, runs pretty much NADM rules almost word for word. Especially in 2.6. 2.8 is apparently being phased out, so we are having a few step down into 2.6 and a few move up to 3.0. I know you can hang weights with them in WS as well, and use water. There isnt a protrusion rule here, at least not yet, so you have the guys with straight 2.6 chargers running against 3.0 chargers with race covers. The 2.6 is getting pretty strong here too. Its not on a midwest level, but it used to be a 500 horsepower truck could take the class, now it takes 800 plus.

Yes, there is hardly any teching at most of our events some places they allow weights others they do not. They pretty much rely on the pullers to police each other. We need a good pulling series something awful.

Back