And Then There Were Two...

Well, we have been working like crazy getting the new truck ready for TS, it's definitely a long process between moving the firewall back, body work, oh and putting an engine in that requires all new plumbing. Last night, (Tuesday) was the first time the truck was even fired up... And yes, we will be running it at TS this weekend as well as the black Nitro Series Truck. I really have to commend all the guys here that stepped in to help and get this thing ready for the track!

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

Nice... dig that quartet of big boy nitrous solenoids!:Cheer:

Who is doing the driving duty Alex? Truck looks great. see you guys in a few days.

Well both trucks are loaded and we are heading to Bowling Green in the early A.M.

The new truck hasn't even been started up with the tires on ground, let's hope theres not too many "New Car Bugs" to get worked out.

It would be different if we had the whole thing assembled back in October, then we would have no reason to miss this event!

Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!

Very glad to hear you guys will be there, Bruce and myself will see you guys there. We will prob. leave about dark this evening and drive all night, sounds like fun.......Not.
Ryan

We're in the same boat, Alex - found a small nest of "bugs" on the LazarSmith Special during it's shakedown trials at Redline a couple weeks ago, and have been too busy since to get them sorted out.... even had to jump it off at the shop today for the trip to TS. :doh:

Looks like we'll be swinging wrenches at Beech Bend Friday or throwing furniture Saturday! :hehe:

We'll be a few hours behind ya, Ryan - should leave by midnight... hope everyone has safe trips.

Good luck guys. BTW< love the Semi Pro in your signature, Alex. When you come to Denver for the Truckfest, get with me and I will tell you a story about Semi-Pro that will make you howl.

Back